For your peace of mind, we offer a 365-day return period. Use our self-service feature to complete your return online.
Please be sure your return meets the following conditions:
Parts must be in resaleable condition to qualify:
- “Resaleable” means that the part must not have incurred damage, such as signs of installation by the customer, marks, or scuffing.
- Part must also be in its original packaging to be considered resaleable. Please inspect part before removing from its packaging, as this can cause return to be rejected.
- Electrical parts are subject to additional scrutiny.
- Rejected returns cannot be shipped back to customers.
Returning Parts to PartSelect:
- Please have your model number and serial number ready when contacting our customer service to begin the return process.
- After contacting us, you will receive an email with return shipping details (remember to check your junk mail).
- Returns must be received within 365 days of the date the items were originally shipped.
- Customers are responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- If the return is a result of our error, or the part was lost in shipping, contact us within 10 business days to arrange a refund. We will refund your return shipping cost after your return has been processed, or provide you with a pre-paid shipping label. Additional information such as photos of the part may be required to complete a return of this nature.
Receiving Your Refund:
- Please allow 7-10 business days after your return has been successfully processed for your refund to appear.
- If your refund is taking longer than expected, or you would like to check its status, please contact our customer service desk for an update on your return.